Looking to change up your chicken routine? Try this dish from Francesca's North:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Stuff chicken with dry herbs.
2. Heat up the olive oil in a roasting pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and sear all around until golden brown. Add the potatoes and place the pan in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour.
3. In a separate pan, sauté shallots, garlic, and chili flakes.
4. When shallots and garlic are brown, add lemon juice and white wine.
5. After lemon juice and white wine have reduced by half, add chicken stock and season with salt and pepper.
6. Take the chicken out of the oven, and set aside to cool before cutting and serving. Meanwhile, remove the excess grease and oil from roasting pan. Deglaze with sauce. Taste sauce and adjust seasoning and consistency if needed.
7. Mount sauce with butter and spoon over the chicken and roasted potatoes.
© Copyright 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved, Make It Better. 586 Lincoln Avenue, Winnetka IL 60093 | Site by Avenue